Revision as of 14:08, 26 December 2008 by Admin
E-Democracy.Org Volunteer Opportunities
Here are some of the roles that we MOST need volunteers to fill.
- Web Designers - We need someone ready to translate our ideas into an improved look and feel we can wrap across our sites. We've proposed a design sprint as well. Contact us.
- WordPress Lead - We are looking for someone to help keep our installation of WordPress blog up-to-date and fitted with the latest and greatest plug-ins. Contact us.
- Information Seekers - Every local Issues Forum would benefit from at least one person who "seeds" the local forum with relevant content and links. Our "seekers" typically monitor local government websites for new reports as well as Google News Alerts we can help you set-up.
- Forum Manager, Community Builders Forum. We have not yet launched this proposed cross-community forum and are looking for a volunteer willing to help get it going. This job is likely to take anywhere from 1-5 hours per week, depending upon how active the forum is and whether or not any issues arise. Contact us.
- Forum Manager, US Issues Forum. We have not yet launched this forum and are looking for a volunteer willing to help get it going. This job is likely to take anywhere from 1-5 hours per week, depending upon how active the forum is and whether or not any civility issues arise. Contact us.
If you think that you might be interested in volunteering for one of the positions listed above - OR any other position. Contact us