Revision as of 06:57, 7 April 2014 by Admin
This is home for resources related to the drafting of the Sunshine 2.0 guide for the League of Women Voters. Drafting is being led by Steven Clift, for E-Democracy.org.
- The Guide
- Sunshine 2.0 Guide - Draft - Major Update, Released August 2012
- Building from ...
- Early Draft - Sunshine 2.0 Indicators - A spreadsheet to collect, organize, and prioritize potential measures - See the Draft - Sunshine 2.0 Guide for the top ten indicators
- Early Draft - Guide Outline
- Rough list of ten “indicator” digital sunshine features to quickly determine if your local government is a leader - Introductory Blog Post
- Sunshine 2.0 Survey - Still Open
- Sunshine 2.0 - Open and Interactive - Presentation to LWV national convention
- Related Resources
- Local Government 2.0 - A collection of key reports and guides. We may seek to quote various lists and key points. Many of these reports come from a government perspective, while we are articulating the public perspective on what "we" would like to see from government not just in terms of social media use (all the rage) but in terms of local government online support for democracy (transparency, participation, etc.)
- White House Open Government Initiative - This effort suggests the need to translate relevant democratic goals to measures the public will expect of local and state government, not just their federal government.
- E-Democracy Communities of Practice, including the Open Government and Civic Technology Facebook Group, and our List of Groups.