Start A Forum
Back to: Issues Forum Resources
So you want to start a Local Issues Forum in Your Community!
Here is a step by step process designed to walk you through the steps of organizing an online Local Issues Forum. This process assumes that you will be hosting your Local Issues Forum on our site, however you can use this process even if you plan to host your forum elsewhere.
Here are a couple of things to think about, before you get started:
- Before launching a local Issues Forum with E-Democracy.Org, you ought to make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into. Please, take a look at the following resources:
- Why Host at E-Democracy.Org
- Terms of Hosting your forum on E-Democracy.Org
- This is the "wiki" (What is a Wiki) portion of our web site. Please, make sure you have an account. Go to the Log in/Create Account link in the upper right hand corner of this screen. We just need your name and email address to set up an account.
- Adopt a worksheet below, entering the name of your community next to it, to indicate that it is taken.
Edit your new worksheet as you see fit, as you work your way through the process of launching a local Issues Forum.
NOTE: This will be a public page. In initiating your planning process this way, any work you create on this site will be available to anyone.
- As you move from start-up to opening, see our Forum manager resources.
- Start A Forum - 0001 - Demonstration
- If you need help with any part of this process, please CONTACT US.
Back To: Forum manager resources