Standish Ericsson forum potluck
Bring a dish or beverage to share and any necessary serving utensils. Plates, cups, and silverware will be provided. You may also bring your own silverware if you wish to reduce the use of plastic at this event.
If you hope to attend, please list your name(s) and what food item/etc. you are offering to bring by pressing edit:
- Steven and Laurel Clift and 2 kids, 3 bottles/kinds of Swedish cider, Coke
- Randy, Apiradee, Songkran, and 1 dog (if possible), thai food
- Dale Mueller, Macaroni Salad
- Michelle, John and Max: cupcakes
- Anne and Frank Weaver, Pasta Salad, and/or Chili?
- Sareen and Brendan Keenan and 2 kids, something savory in the Crock-Pot
- Kristen and Wayne: vegetarian chili
- Angie and Lane Urtel: a side dish, something healthy, possibly vegetarian
- Steve Basile & Naomi Sack- something vegetarian and soy-free
- Nathan, Krista, and 2 kids: fruit
- Jeff, no idea, don't know what I'm eating tomorrow yet
- Nancy, dessert
- Amy Hornstra - Not quite sure but I'm leaning towards veggie pizza
- Kris Klocke & Van Erickson - food yet to be determined
Xiong Hioaung + 1; may we kindly bring of the gluten-free?