StPaul Transit Issues
Transit Issues In the St. Paul Issues Forum
The St. Paul Issues Forum is a free and open online forum for the discussion of public policy issues is the city of St. Paul. With over 500 active participants, including elected officials, local journalists, and community leaders - it's a great place to keep up-to-date on the "hottest" issues in St. Paul and share your opinion with others in your community.
Here is a list of some of the recent "transit" related topics to appear in the St. Paul Issues Forum.
- Tale of 2 Metro LRT projects
- Central Corridor Project
- No LRT on 35W
- 35W Bridge Light Rail could reduce cost of Central Corridor
- Building a superhighway through Hamline-Midway
- Central Corridor LRT is "Making Tracks"
- Central Corridor Management BEGINS Critical Evalution
- Billion dollar LRT CC NOT in Local Best Interest