Difference between revisions of "Session Three"
(→Tasks / Resources)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Back to Main Page - [[Intro to
Back to Main Page - [[Intro to ]]
Latest revision as of 13:17, 9 February 2009
Back to Main Page - Intro to Social Media
Useful Web Links
- Some useful video links
Tasks / Resources
- Browse the E-Democracy.Org site. Find a topic or forum that interests you. Examples:
Advanced Social Networking
- If you have a facebook account, login and invite me (Tim Erickson) to be your friend.
Other interesting tools to look at:
- Twitterfan Wiki
- FriendFeed.Com - Aggregates feeds from various social media sites.
- Plurk.Com - Similar to Twitter, but uses a timeline format.
Optional Activities (Extra Credit)
- Citizen Media and Online Engagement Webinar - This webinar might be of interest to some members of our class. Check it out. Thursday Feb. 5th, 2:00 PM Central