This is the starting point for E-Democracy.Org project proposal development, planning, and coordination. It connects to the Projects involvement online group for volunteers from across E-Democracy.Org as well as public Board work.
Project planning and coordination
For funded or volunteer-driven projects in process.
- Participation 3.0 - Next generation online civic engagement
- MyBallot - our easy to use "who is on my ballot tool"
- Issues Forums development
- Rural Voices - Online citizen engagement and media in rural Minnesota.
- Neighborhood Forums - Includes funded efforts in high immigrant/diverse areas of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Issues Forum services for local communities
- New Zealand Issues Forums - Building on the Canterbury Public Issues Forum
- United Kingdom Issues Forums - Includes development of council-wide and neighbourhood specific forums.
- United States Issues Forums
- GroupServer Development Group
- Pages Wiki - Public planning notes about our use of the pages.e-democracy.org wiki across E-Democracy.Org
- Donations - Encouraging participant donations, major donations
- Volunteers - Recruiting and involving volunteers
Project proposals and brainstorming
For proposed projects and outlining new ideas, including possible grants.
- Grants - A public window into our grant-writing efforts - this represents a portion of our work in this area. We have a grant writer on contract.
- Project ideas - We have number of big ideas under consideration for potential grants/funding requests. If you happen to be a funder, consider this list a "call for funds" and let us know what you'd like to see in detail.
- Webmail for E-Democracy.Org Leaders
- Google Docs for E-Democracy.Org
- Other Google Tools
- YouTube for E-Democracy.Org - edemocracyorg
- Google Stats - www/pages/blog - forums
- GoogleAdwords for E-Democracy.Org
- Mogulus Live Video Webcasting from E-Democracy.Org
- ConferenceCalls.com - For call-out global conference calls
- Skype - Our US/UK telephone number provider
- Maxemail - Our incoming voicemail/FAX provider
- ReadyTalk - Our Board call service