Key Print Documents Support Outreach Efforts
- looking for people to join a new forum?
- seeking fresh voices?
- especially diverse and likely underrepresented voices?
Paper tools can help!
1. General Brochure – Meet Your Neighbors Online!
Adapt this two-page trifold brochure to suit your local forum and distribute copies at community events to raise awareness and grow your forum. (Publisher file)
2. Minneapolis-St. Paul Multi-forum General Poster – Join your neighbors to discuss local issues, exchange information, build community, and simply be neighborly.
Post these to bulletin boards at local businesses and public venues throughout the neighborhood. The simple tear-off URL serves as a “take away” to remind people to look up your forum when they get home. (Editable version at Google Docs)
3. Customizable Poster (Power Point Template)
Tailor this poster to your forum and post to bulletin board in your neighborhood. Be sure to update the tear-off URL!
4. General Flyer - Two per page - Multi-forum flyer to support recruitment across neighborhoods.
Adapt this two-up flier to suit your local forum and distribute copies at community events to raise awareness and grow your forum. (Editable version at Google Docs)
5. Sign-up sheets à la carte
We’ve used a variety of these tailored to specific forums such as Frogtown and Cedar-Riverside, as well as put together these “multi-forum” sign up sheets to support recruitment across neighborhoods. When completed, promptly scan and e-mail to: email@example.com OR fax to: +1-612-605-0137
Tip: Use a black pen with a bold stroke and read the email address back to confirm. Double-checking the handwriting can improve your success rate by as much as 30%!
Tailor these to suit your needs to help you collect names and e-mail addresses at neighborhood venues and events.
And remember, to successfully add these new members after your outreach efforts promptly scan and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax to: +1-612-605-0137