Staff, contractors, and project volunteers with E-Democracy.org.
E-Democracy.org is a fundamentally volunteer-based non-profit organization. With our network of 30+ local Issues Forums run by volunteers, we estimate that 90 percent of our labor is donated.
- Steven Clift, Executive Director
- Ed Davis, Issues Forums Support
- Boa Lee, Community Outreach and Information Leader - Frogtown
- Julia Opoti, Community Outreach and Information Leader - Cedar Riverside
- Jennifer Armstrong, Participation 3.0 Project Assistance
- Marny Xiong, Community Outreach Organizer - Frogtown, Eastside
- Ravi Reddi, Community Outreach - Cedar Riverside
- Barry Cohen, Rainbow Research, and Anne Carroll, Inclusive Social Media Evaluation
- Daniel Bennett and Dazza Greenwood, eCitizen Foundation for PublicMeetings.Info research
- Timothy Puffer, Grant writer
- Michelle Fure, E-Newsletter
- Dale Mueller, Accountant
- David Stein, MyBallot.Net (volunteer)
With important funding, we have expanded the number of funded contract roles (although all remain well under quarter-time except for Steven Clift) so we can further expand our volunteer network to deliver the greatest "e-democracy" value possible on the planet.