Participation online survey
To help gather initial input for priorities ideas and themes related to the next generation of local online civic engagement, we are planning a simple online survey.
Our goals are simple:
- Identify those interested in participating or being informed about our activities
- Gather initial input from key constituencies
- Gather ideas for use in further rounds of convening and consulting
- Get an early sense of differing and overlapping priorities from various constituencies (local elected officials, software developers, open government advocates, neighborhood online community/Issues Forum participants, etc.)
Draft Survey Questions
1. Your "constituency"
2. Open ended big idea/desire/hope
3. Three clusters of ~10 big ideas/themes - Choose what you think is most important/should be universal
4. Question on local data sets/data services - what do you want out first
5. Get connected/informed options