Welcome to our second wiki-based non-partisan election information directory.
Please fill in our master list first and down the road update the other pages:
- Minneapolis general election 2009 candidates - The master list. Collecting now.
Candidate Website and Contact Information
- Minneapolis candidates for Mayor
- Minneapolis City Council candidates
- Minneapolis Park and Estimate board candidates
Related Links and Discussion
- Minnesota elections
- Minneapolis political links - Starting with links for election information
- Minneapolis election calendar - Add events and key dates here
- Discuss election issues - on the Minneapolis Issues Forum - with more than 1,000 participants
You can add new pages easily. Based on your help we can add pages of original content to help our fellow citizens cast informed votes in November 2005 local elections.
The E-Democracy.Org wiki is designed to contain balanced information sources - for example if we add pages for candidate statements, all candidates on the ballot for that race will have the opportunity to share their responses.
Please Reuse Content Freely
Election content put up on the E-Democracy.Org site is open to use, reuse by anyone for any purpose, both online and in-print using the Creative Commons attribution license. The only requirement is that you credit the source so we can involve more people in building an up-to-date election information resource.
Individuals or organizations interested in using the Internet to collaboratively gather and disseminate election and candidate information on an expressly non-partisan basis in Minneapolis, should contact E-Democracy.Org for more information.