Welcome to E-Democracy.Org's wiki at pages.e-democracy.org, where you produce the content.
How to find your way?
- 1. Search. Press search for keywords or go if you know the exact name of the page you seek.
- 3. Popular or All - View popular pages to see what others find most useful or scan the list of all pages.
- 4. Create new page. Or press "edit" on existing pages to update content.
- 5. Some major starting points also include:
Pages related to the development and governance of E-Democracy.Org
- Strategic plan - for 2007-2009
- E-Debates - resources you can use to organize your own online candidate debate
- GroupServer - GroupServer is the open source software package that we use to host our forums. Watch the video.
- Outreach - Notes on outreach to new participants and diverse voices
- Grants - Our drafting zone for grant proposals
- Minneapolis neighborhood forums- Our planning effort
- Oxford e-democracy evaluation - Notes on the evaluation of Issues Forums in the UK
- Forum manager resources - Templates and forms that can be used or modified.
- Participants guide - Tips and tricks for participating in an E-Democracy.Org forum, including a "users guide to Groupserver" (our discussion forum software).
- Local Issues Forums - A comprehensive guide
- Start A Forum - This template for starting a forum, is still under development, but feel free to tak a look.
- Drafting Zone - A place where E-Democracy.Org volunteers can draft documents, proposals, and other works in progress.
If you are new "wiki" user, the MediaWiki User's Guide is available.
This wiki was upgraded significantly. ALL users must create a new account (as of July 10, 2007). Open page edits now require confirmation.