Welcome to E-Democracy.Org's wiki, where you produce the content.
This is an objective and balanced wiki based on our non-profit mission. Content must be non-partisan or reflect multi-partisan sources of information. Please express your opinions on our online forums.
New accounts temporarily disabled due to wiki spam. To have an account created, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial top-level pages (or see popular pages) in this new service include:
- St. Paul
- Twin Cities Metropolitian Region
UK communities with active local Issues Forums.
- Political news - Links to major media resources
- President 2008 - Our wiki with election 2008 links
Pages related to the development and governance of E-Democracy.Org
- GroupServer - GroupServer is the open source software package that we use to host our forums. Watch the video.
- Outreach - Notes on outreach to new participants and diverse voices
- Grants - Our drafting zone for grant proposals
- Minneapolis neighborhood forums- Our planning effort
- Oxford e-democracy evaluation - Notes on the evaluation of Issues Forums in the UK
- Forum manager resources - Templates and forms that can be used or modified.
- Participants guide - Tips and tricks for participating in an E-Democracy.Org forum, including a "users guide to Groupserver" (our discussion forum software).
- Local Issues Forums - A comprehensive guide
- Factory - In the past, we've used a different wiki program for our internal drafting. See our old Factory.
If you are new "wiki" user, the MediaWiki User's Guide is available.
Some Tech Set-up Stuff
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.