Citizens Guide to St. Paul
ARCHIVED PAGE - THIS PAGE NO LONGER MAINTAINED
Welcome. Please help us build this citizens guide to St. Paul, which is part of the larger E-Democracy.Org project. This document is a WIKI, which means that anyone can add or edit information, based upon the model used by Wikipedia. Please, be responsible.
- Participants guide to Issues Forums.
- Volunteer Be a Citizens Guide to St. Paul.
- To Discuss the Citizens Guide to St. Paul.
Politics & Policy:
- St. Paul E-Democracy
- St. Paul Blogs
- St. Paul elections
- Parties and Political Organizations
- St. Paul Boards/Committees
- Census Data
- Billboards & Signs
- Block Clubs
- Citywide broadband access
- Dog Parks
- Living Wage Initiative
- Local Income Tax
- Public Safety
- Republican National Convention
- Second Shift
- SP persona/motto
- SP Taxes and tax policy
- TIF Tax Increment Financing
- Light Rail Questions & Answers
- Trash Collection
Other Useful info for E-Citizens
- St. Paul Story Ideas - Stories that need to be covered
- Youth Activities
- SP Meeting Locations - Great places to hold a meeting in St. Paul
- SP Hotspots or Wireless Cafes
- Neighborhood Associations including District Councils
- Recreation / Sports
- City of St. Paul WebIndex - a good place to start looking for City departments, local organizations, trails & maps, theathers, GovDocs, hotels, etc.
- Neighborhood Newspapers (PDF File)
- Favorite Businesses
St. Paul History
- St. Paul History
- SPIF Tour of Summit Avenue
- Ramsey County histories of neighborhoods
- List of Mayors of St. Paul
- The Wikipedia Entry for St. Paul
For an online discussion of the important issues facing St. Paul, join the St. Paul Issues Forum.
More St. Paul Related Links NOTE: We'll be moving these links to the Citizens Guide to St. Paul in the weeks to come.
We are trying to get more information in the already existing pages, before adding new ones. HOWEVER, if there is a topic that you would very much like to add to the Citizens Guide to St. Paul and are willing to provide some content, please feel free to add another subject or category.