Revision as of 06:47, 10 November 2007 by Tim Erickson (→How to change your Password on the E-Democracy.Org site:)
Back To: Participants guide
How to change your Password on the E-Democracy.Org site:
- Login to the site (Click here for help logging in - Login)
- Click on the link to your profile in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Click on "Change Password" - Found in left hand column of profile page
- "Group Email Delivery Settings" (Near bottom of page)
- Then <Your Group>
- "Message Notification Setting"
- Click on "Change"
- Select From:
- One email message per post.
- Daily digest of topics. - This is a daily email with LINKS to recent topics that you can view on the web site.
- Email delivery disabled: no email sent to you from this group.