Back To: Citizens Guide to St. Paul
Billboards & Signs
Billboards have been controversial in St. Paul for a long time.
Previous SPIF Discussions
- Signs & Banners - August 2005
- Billboards: Where the Candidates Stand - August 2005
- Prevent Suicide Billboards - October 2007
St. Paul Billboards Ban
Arguments in favor
- Aesthetics. Billboards are a blight in St. Paul neighborhoods, ruining the landscape and lowering property values.
- - Property Rights. Property owners ought to have the right to use their property in this way.