Add photo to forum About tab
The web editor on our About information tab on our information pages is quite basic (and other pages you can edit like your forum's charter).
Here's how to add an image to the server so you can use it on these pages:
1. Join our Files online group.
2. Submit a normal post with some description of the image in the Subject and message body. Choose the photo file on your computer and then complete your post.
3. Visit the completed post. Click through to the full size image to find the direct URL. The direct URL should end with the file type (examples: ".jpg" or ".png").
4. Go to your forum's home page.
5. To edit your Forum's About tab, look for the yellow box at the bottom of the tab, "As a group administrator you can change this About Tab." Click the change link.
6. Then click the image icon in the web editor. Paste the URL of the image into the editor, then add "Alt" text for the sight impaired and others.
7. Contact us if you need assistance adjusting the size of the image.
If you find a Creative Commons image where reuse is allowed, you can link to the image on a remote site but do credit the author at the bottom of your About tab. We do prefer that images be delivered from our site if possible.