Difference between revisions of "About E-Democracy.Org"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 13:53, 3 August 2012
Pages related to the development and governance of E-Democracy.Org
- Start A Forum - This template for starting a forum, is still under development, but feel free to take a look.
- Forum manager resources - Templates and forms that can be used or modified.
- Participants guide - Tips and tricks for participating in an E-Democracy.Org forum, including a "users guide to Groupserver" (our discussion forum software).
- Get involved
- Strategic plan - for 2007-2009
- E-Debates - resources you can use to organize your own online candidate debate
- GroupServer - GroupServer is the open source software package that we use to host our forums. Watch the video.
- Outreach - Notes on outreach to new participants and diverse voices
- Grants - Our drafting zone for grant proposals
- Minneapolis neighborhood forums- Our planning effort
- Oxford e-democracy evaluation - Notes on the evaluation of Issues Forums in the UK
- Drafting Zone - A place where E-Democracy.Org volunteers can draft documents, proposals, and other works in progress.