E-Democracy.Org is launching a major donors campaign. We seek to raise $45,000 US by mid-2008. This effort is being coordinated by Steven Clift, Board Chair, E-Democracy.Org.
We will use this section of the wiki to first draft compelling fund raising pitches for specific audiences as well as text for a two page donor-oriented marketing flyer. In general, we've been advised to start with our strength in Minnesota and attempt to tap wealthy civic-minded donors. More later.
- Minnesota community or civic-oriented donors
- Minnesota political donors
- Minnesota technology leaders
- U.S. democracy building donors
- U.S. technology and society donors