E-Debate question selection
Questions selection criteria from 2000 ...
1) Questions must address the current theme.
2) Questions shall be selected to represent a diversity of interests within Minnesota.
3) Questions will be given priority that address issues that have not already been widely covered in other media outlets.
4) Questions should allow for short answers of 150 words or less.
5) Questions should require the candidates to dig deeper than their stock campaign speeches or pre-existing campaign literature for an answer. Ideally, the answers will reveal something new about how the candidates stand on important issues.
6) Questions should be as brief as possible and not contain unnecessary political statements.