This is the public working zone for the Board of E-Democracy.Org. The public face for the Board in located on the About E-Democracy page.
Legally constituted as Minnesota E-Democracy, the Board is in the process of it first major transition since its founding in 1994.
Important resources include:
- Strategic plan - Adopted July 2007, covering 2007-09
- Projects - Our public working zone for volunteers, contractors, and leaders
- Rules committee
- Board members - A draft list of board members with biographies
Important steps include:
1. Appointing new board members from outside Minnesota, including at least one member from the UK in the near future.
3. Fund raising and seeking grants is becoming necessary as our organization grows.