ARCHIVED PAGE - THIS PAGE NO LONGER MAINTAINED
Share information about the 35W bridge collapse in Minneapolis. You may contribute/edit text and links or upload images and files.
How You Can Help
- 35W Victims Fund (why does this link to a pharamceuical page???)
- Red Cross - What You Can Do? - More Groups, Give Blood
- Travel Safely - Advice from AAA - Detour Map - MNDOT - BUSES - NuRide Ride Sharing Network
- 35W missing - Our links to media vetted lists of the missing
- StarTribune Coverage
- Minnesota Public Radio
- St. Paul Pioneer Press
- WCCO Radio Podcasts
- Wikipedia Story on 35W Collapse and I-35W Bridge profile
- The Bridge Online
- TV News - WCCO - KSTP - KMSP - KARE
- Channel4000 - More from IBS via WISN
- World Coverage - Der Spiegel - U.S. Newspaper Frontpages - Intl Frontpages - CNN - BBC
- Google News - Latest - Relevant
- Live blogging news - Minnesota Monitor - Minneapolis Metroblogging
- Citizen Journalism - Minneapolis Bridge Collapse & Citizen Journalism - Twin Cities Daily Planet
- 35W video - Large YouTube Collection
- Bridge Collapse Video - from Security Camera via CNN
- The Collapse - and - Video remix to REM Everybody Hurts
- Flickr Photos
- danibora - Unique shots of EMTs assisting a field of injured
- ebrandt78's photos
- mrbula's photos
- Adam Wolf's photos
- Tony Webster's photos
- Noah Kunin photos
- nanobiker's photos
- timdan2's photos
- Another one
- Dwetzel - Great cell phone shot
- Picasa Photos - JenDub
- 35W pictures - More Photos (Before and After)
- StarTribune Photo Gallery
- WCCO TV Slideshow
- MPR Pictures
- Time.com Photo's
- John Weeks I-35 Bridge Profile and pre-collapse Pictures
- I-35W Post-collapse
- Geotagged Photos at Flickr
Home run! Great slguigng with that answer!
- Minneapolis Issues Forum
- Captains Quarter Blog
- Mercury Rising Blog
- Blanked Out Blog - Home next to collapsed bridge
- Metroblogging Minneapolis
- More Blog Posts - Via Google Blog Search
- Facebook Group: A Minnesota Catastrophe - The Collapse of the 35W Bridge 8/1/07
- 35W Memorial
- John Weeks I-35 Bridge Profile and Pictures
- Blog post about role of wikis such as the 35W one in disaster and terrorism. You can also go to this site for a variety of other tips on how to use your personal communication devices to gather and share info in a disaster.
- I-35W Bridge Relief Benefit Concert
- The 18+ event will take place at the Fine Line Music Cafe in Minneapolis on Sunday, August 12 (doors open at 5p, music starts at 5:30p).
- All of the door receipts, silent auction, and a percentage of the bar sales will be donated to the Minnesota Helps Fund: Bridge Disaster Fund.
- FFI: I-35W Bridge Relief Benefit Concert
- Community Interfaith Prayer Service Sunday, August 5 at 7 p.m.
- Let us be united in prayers of healing and hope for families, rescue workers, and the community affected by the 35W bridge tragedy
- Hosted By: St. Mark’s Cathedral - 519 Oak Grove Street, Minneapolis
- Co-sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council, Minnesota Council of Churches and others
- Jewish Community Response to I-35W Bridge Collapse
- Temple Israel will be hosting an inter-faith community service of healing Thursday (8/2) at 6 p.m. in the sanctuary. We will come together as a community in loving memory of the victims and to provide comfort and support to family members, survivors, rescue workers, and public officials. Temple Israel is located at 2324 Emerson Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55405 (map). Questions Contact: 612-377-8680
- Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis (JFCS) has announced that free crisis intervention counseling is available through the agency for any victims, responders or families impacted by the devastating bridge collapse in Minneapolis. JFCS has a staff of fully qualified counselors and they are prepared to assist anyone who feels they need additional emotional or psychological support at this time. To access free crisis counseling, call JFCS at 952-546-0616 and ask to speak to Intake and Information Services.
If you witnessed or were part of the disaster you may add a page with your personal story. Use a name like "35W Tom Smith story".